Saturday, December 03, 2005

I Love, Love, Love, Love, Love Her

WHAT THE HELL?!?!? Yoko Ono is off her frickin' rocker. Evidently, John Lennon's underrated (and one of my favorites) Walls and Bridges was recently reissued with some substantial changes made by that -- that -- that -- thing. Why must people mess with the original product, particularly under the guise of finally released remastered versions (not unlike Paul McCartney's misguided efforts to change the order of Beatles songwriting credits)?! It is unacceptable to mess with your deceased husband's choice of artwork, but that is nothing compared with changing his music!!! Holy god this woman is atrocious.

Related: Evidently that woman has just released a new version of one of the tunes from Double Fantasy in order to advocate for gay marriage. You can find it on iTunes. I won't link to it. Not because I'm against gay marriage. That's irrelevant. I'm against her.

One final note: I was checking out Pat DiNizio's website (he of Smithereens fame) when I came across this news. Just so you didn't think I'm up late at night reading FOXNews.

No comments: