Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Wish You Were Here With Me

Well, I've already burned through the new Crowded House several times over and I'm not the least bit disappointed. You always have to tone down expectations for "reunion" albums. This is Neil Finn and company we're talking about though, so no big surprise.

Liam FinnI am a bit surprised to discover Neil's offspring is making music and it sounds damn good. Liam Finn is releasing an album called I'll Be Lightning in New Zealand and Australia at the end of this month. For those of us in the US and the UK, we'll be waiting a long time until January 08. In the meantime, there's plenty of time to get intimate with four tunes at hisspace. He's got his pop's skills, that's for sure.

Ok, so how do I remember to pick this up in January?

No comments: