Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let It Flow

Roger Joseph Manning Jr. - Catnip DynamiteThis just in from Mr. Willie Wisely:

Many of you are big fans of Roger Joseph Manning Jr. (Jellyfish, Imperial Drag, Moog Cookbook, TV Eyes, also Beck, Air, Morrissey, Glen Campbell, Cheap Trick and more).

Roger has a new record coming out on Oglio Records, home to my latest release "Wisely". As his label-mate, I've been invited to welcome him to Oglio, in a sort of "Rush Week" gesture, with an artist-on-artist video interview (aka: a Paddling).


Do you have a question you'd like me to ask our favorite songwriter/keyboardist wiz. Email it to me and I'll try to slip it into the punch.


Dig Roger's forthcoming album, streaming here:
http://snipurl.com/5871u
It's been a bit less than a year since Catnip Dynamite was released in Japan. This is indeed great news for all of you unwilling/unable to pay import prices. A release date is unclear at this point, but I'll keep digging. It also appears the track list is a bit different and longer than the Japan-only release. Sweet.

Wisely's email address - can't wait to read/hear the interview.

No comments: